These guidelines begin June 8 and are in effect until further notice.
Sorry, GUESTS/VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PARK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Campers must abide by social distancing protocols of at least six feet between individuals. Campers from the same household are not required to social distance from each other.
- Sites are limited to a maximum of 8 occupants from the same household per campsite. All occupants must be registered on the site reservation.
- All state and local social distancing and face covering guidelines apply for customers while walking in the campground. This means face masks must be worn when you are within 6 feet of another person not from your household.
- The recreation hall will remain closed during phase 2.
- Activities between or among more than one campsite are not permitted.
- Remote and credit-card transactions are encouraged.
- Merchandise purchases from the front office/camp store are curbside pick-up only. Wood may be delivered for a small fee.
- Window service available at Clammy's.
- Laundry facilities will be open to a maximum of 8 persons at one time.
- To minimize the spread of Covid-19, please use your RV's restroom and shower.