Additional Vehicle (daily) - $10 per night
Early Arrivals & Late Departures (until 8 pm):
1/2 Nightly Fee (Off season only & subject to availability). Please, no early arrivals In-Season
Additional Members of Camping Party (Per Night)
Children ages 3-17yrs
Off-Season: $2.00 each
In-Season: $5.00 each
Children 2yrs and under: no charge
$15.00 In Season
$12.00 Off Season
Visitors: Adults and Children visiting campers will be charged an admission fee as per the following schedule:
Visitor Admission Fee
(9 am - 12 noon next day)
In season: $15.00* per person
Off season: $12.00* per person
* Persons leaving within 1/2 hr. of arrival will be refunded FULL admission fee.
Persons leaving before the office closes will receive a partial refund.
Children 2 years and under no charge.
Sorry, visitors may not bring pets into park.
Use of Dump Station
Free for Registered Guests. Please call to inquire for Dump Station fee.
RV (trailer) Moving - each way
Ready w/24 hours notice - $100
Without 24 hours notice - $200
RV Storage Available. Please call for rates.
Bay View Campground’s Deposit Requirements
- 7 nights or less require a $200 deposit
- 8-14 nights require a $300 deposit
- 15-21 nights require a $400 deposit
- 22-28 nights require a $500 deposit
- 29-35 nights require a $600 deposit
- 36-42 nights require a $700 deposit
- 43-49 nights require a $800 deposit
- 50-56 nights require a $900 deposit
- 57-63 nights require a $1000 deposit
For each additional week, add $100
Bay View Campground’s Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received more than 14 days in advance of your reservation
will receive a full deposit refund less a 12% service charge.
- Cancellations received 8-14 days in advance of arrival date will receive a
50% deposit refund.
- Cancellations 7 days or less in advance of arrival are non-refundable
Hurricane Refund/Credit Policy
Refunds and credits can be issued for the night before, night of, and night after a
“Hurricane Watch” or “Hurricane Warning” is issued.