• Reservations are suggested and can be made in person, by phone, or online. We begin to take reservations on February 15th (Mon-Fri 9 am – 1 pm) for the current year and 2020 reservations on July 15th
• Online reservations are available for the current and upcoming years. A deposit is due when the reservation is made, and can be secured with cash, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
• Please note, a 3 night minimum is required for all “in season” weekends and a 7 night minimum is required for the 4th of July.
• We reserve the right to deny campsites to persons under the age of 21 in order to maintain the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the campground for our campers.
Please Note: Our reservation system does not allow us to guarantee a specific site number - we will do our best to accommodate your request, however, we reserve the right to designate another site if necessary.
All campsite reservations require a 2-night deposit (excluding holidays, see below). Reservations longer than 7 nights require an additional 1 night deposit per week reserved.
• Friday or Saturday arrivals "IN SEASON" require a three (3) night minimum stay with a 2 night deposit required. Less than the 3 night minimum is accepted (if available) 12 days prior to date of arrival. There is no minimum stay requirement for "In Season" arrivals between Sunday - Thursday. Weekends "Off-Season" require both Saturday and Sunday night with full payment as deposit.
• Memorial Day, Labor Day and Columbus Day Weekends require full payment as deposit.
• The 4th of July Week requires a $150 deposit.
• Mastercard, Visa or Discover may be used for the deposit. Your personal check is accepted for deposit up to 6 weeks prior to arrival. Upon arrival, balance is due in full and can be paid by Travelers checks, cash, Mastercard or Visa. Unfortunately, no personal checks can be accepted upon your arrival to pay your balance due. All reservation deposits from Canada must be in U.S. Dollars only.
• You will be charged for the entire length of your reservation, regardless of your actual date of arrival. Your reservation will be held until 12 noon on the day following your arrival date at which time the site will be released, even if the site is paid in full. Please call us if you need us hold your reservation past the 12 noon deadline.
Please read this thoroughly, as the cancellation policy does vary depending on the prior notice you are able to give…
Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, simply give us the appropriate notice prior to your scheduled arrival date and we will return your deposit less any fees as outlined below.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days in advance of arrival date will receive a full refund less a $25 service charge.
• Cancellations received 7 to 14 days before the arrival date will receive a full refund less one night's fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days before arrival date are non-refundable.
• Changes in confirmed dates are subject to availability and must be requested at least 7 days prior to confirmed arrival to keep deposit intact.
Sadly, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund your deposit when you cancel your reservation without proper notice. Additionally, guests who shorten their stay are liable for charges on cancelled nights.